Hanging Chair – The Summery Trend
Coming back home after a hard day’s work or to just sit and enjoy the beautiful day or curl up with a book in hand lost in imagination, we all need the perfect place to be able to do all these. What better way than a hanging chair which would provide the pleasures of sitting and relaxing? The rattan hanging egg chair, created by Danish furniture designer Nanna Ditzel in 1957, has now become a décor sensation since its first appearance.
A hanging chair may be found in any place – swaying in a living room, hanging over the front porch or floating in an unconventional office waiting-room. Creative shelf has the best interior designing concepts in Dubai and have numerous ideas of where to place hanging chairs depending mainly on needs and desires. A house with a large area outside can have its hanging chair out in the open where one can sit and bask in the sun. A basket hanging chair would fit in best either in the living room or the bedroom. An egg-shaped hanging chair has a cozy space which is womb-like and can help to rock and self-calm.
- Hanging chairs are clever solution during interior designing in homes which have limited floor space. It will serve its purpose and at the same time provide comfortable and practical seating option.
- The perfect place to curl up with a book or to relax in one’s own world, a hanging chair is an ideal fit in any room for relaxation.
- Hanging chairs have diversely shaped and designed outboard seats and are harmonious additions to any interior bringing in warmth, comfort and style.
- Hanging chairs can be hung in outdoor patios or even in an entertainment room to be used while watching a favorite movie.
- A hanging chair in the children’s room would prove to be very playful and a source of entertainment for the young ones.
The installation of a hanging chair certainly needs professional help, and creative shelf has the best interior designing concepts in Dubai. They can help to locate the best weight-bearing section of the ceiling from which to safely hang the chair.
Hanging chairs are playful but at the same time interactive furniture; one can hold onto the sides of the chair and swing while being seated. At the same time, if required, one can be seated with the feet planted firmly on the ground.