5 joinery techniques for beginners
The key to perfect joinery is to know the basics thoroughly. Joinery companies in Dubai ensure that their joiners are perfectly trained and know the basics very well. They provide perfect training to their joiners so they get familiar with woodworks and come up with appropriate solutions.
Here are top 5 joinery tricks that beginners should know in order to excel the art –
- Cutting: To be perfect at their job, it is important that a joiner knows know to cut the wood properly by measuring the right dimensions.
- Using the glue: After cutting the wood, the joiner should be able to perfectly join the pieces together without making any mistake. The process should hold to pieces strongly together.
- Using pocket screws: A job well done by a joiner is to make two pieces of wood join together tightly. This is done using pocket screws which are unseen.
- Use of biscuits: A joiner should be able to use the biscuits – to compress wood shavings – with good efficiency.
- Miter joint: This is a technique of joining two piece of wood cut at 45º to make perfect angles.